Well that's it for today, thanks for having me. We'll be back from 08:00 on Monday.
I'll leave you with five things you can discuss tonight over dinner:
- Hospital bosses have today apologised to patients who had appointments cancelled and moved as a result of last week's NHS cyber attack
- General election candidates battling to become the next MP for Louth and Horncastle took part in the latest of BBC Radio Lincolnshire's live hustings earlier today
- A Lincolnshire man's been jailed after being caught with films of child sex abuse
- History buffs will be flocking to the castle during the next fortnight to mark 800 years since the Battle of Lincoln
- A scheme's been launched in Lincolnshire - designed to help track down missing people with dementia