That's the live coverage from our Lincolnshire newsroom today, but before we wrap up, here are a few things we didn't know this morning:
- A drugs gang have been jailed for a total of 33 years after importing MCAT from China to sell on the streets of Boston
- Voting is continuing in Lincolnshire for the General Election- polls close at 22.00GMT
- An Academies Trust is expanding in Lincolnshire- the Cherry Willingham Community School is joining the Priory Federation
- A new café has opened in Lincoln - with the aim of reducing food waste
- And the home of Lincoln City FC- Sincil Bank's- been recreated in Lego!
That's it from me- have a good evening!