That's all from us this week but we'll be back on Monday from 08:00 with more of the very latest.
Until then I'll leave you with five things we've learned today:
- A postal worker is 'lucky to be alive' after being attacked by a dog near Boston earlier this week
- A body has been found in the River Welland in Stamford, it's believed to be that of a missing Lincolnshire woman
- There's controversy over a statue of Margaret Thatcher
- A miniature railway needs a new home
- 'Boris Bikes' are coming to Lincoln
And finally here's a final shot of last night's storm, this one was taken by Jordan in Grantham and it's a cracker:
Have a good evening.