So that's it for this week, our live news page will be shutting up shop for the weekend, but thank you for joining me.
We'll be back with more live coverage at 08:00 on Monday.
In the meantime, I'll leave you with five things we didn't know this morning:
- An 81-year-old Grantham man has lost £10,000 in a "cruel scam"
- It's "unnaceptable" that thousands of properties won't have fibre broadband, say campaigners
- A cancer patient in Lincolnshire says she was forced to miss treatment because of a cyber attack
- A new film, directed by Lord of the Rings star Andy Serkis, is already doing great work raising awareness, according to a polio survivor in Lincoln
- A "pumpkin cannon" in Boston becomes a national attraction