Well, that's it from me today. We'll be back on Monday with news, sport, weather and travel from across the county as it happens.
For now though, I'll leave you with five things we've learned on our journey through the day:
- An initiative to help the homeless, The Warm Rail, has been burnt down in Lincoln
- Three men have broken into a house in Wragby and stolen several firearms and cash
- Dog owners in Lincolnshire are being warned to keep an eye on their animals while walking on the beach
- It's the last day to have your say on the overnight streetlights switch-off in Lincolnshire
- And a care home in Lincoln gets weekly visits from young children
Have a good evening.