Thanks for being with us today, we'll be back at 07:00 on Friday morning.
In the meantime, let's look back at five things we learnt in North Yorkshire today:
- Five rare breed sheep have been shot near Scarborough
- Police say damage caused to Scarborough Castle by vandals "beggars belief"
- BBC Radio York's Georgey Spanswick proves anyone can learn the lifesaving CPR technique
- Archaeological finds from a battle in York 950 years ago are being uncovered
- Stumping for joy - North Yorkshire has a new team of cricket champs
To end the day here's a scene of rural calm in Levisham sent in by BBC Weather Watcher Gary Gimmick.
See you tomorrow.