That's the end of BBC News NI Live's coverage for today. We'll be back tomorrow from 7am with more news, sport and weather updates.
- Updates for Wednesday 29 June 2016
- UK's exit from the EU is expected to dominate talks at Stormont
- Swastika and far-right graffiti sprayed on house in Armagh
- David Martin succeeds Jim Shaw as president of the Irish FA
- Image: Portballintrae beach, County Antrim (by Gail Simpson)
Green grass, rather than a red carpet, has been laid at the Ulster Tower in Thiepval, France, ahead of the 100th anniversary of the Battle of the Somme.
BBC News NI staff are there to report on the centenary. And we have a special page on our website - bbc.co,uk/irelandandthesomme which looks at the events surrounding the battle and its impact here.
Rory McIlroy says the number of leading players pulling out of the Olympics due to fears over the Zika virus should not be "embarrassing" for golf.
He says the Olympics are not the "pinnacle" for golfers who "dream of winning Claret Jugs and Green Jackets".
The Dáil has been told former senior Nama executive, Ronnie Hanna, was one of two men arrested in Northern Ireland earlier this month as part of a fraud investigation.
Two members of parliament said the other man who had been arrested was Frank Cushnahan, a former Nama advisor. The National Crime Agency arrested two men in County Down and carried out searches.
A decision on whether a veteran republican should stand trial for involvement in the IRA murder of Jean McConville could be made next week, a court has heard.
Ivor Bell, 79, from Ramoan Gardens in west Belfast is charged with aiding and abetting her kidnap, killing and secret burial in 1972.
Police say they are investigating a "racially motivated hate crime" after a report that two women were verbally abused and their car was damaged in Belfast.
The women were walking to their car on Kent Street on Saturday when racist language was directed at them. A man was arrested and later released pending further inquiries.
Deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness says Northern Ireland's exit from the European Union is "not a done deal".
He said it was quite clear that the will of the people in NI is to remain and he rejected Theresa Villiers' assertion that there can be no special status for Northern Ireland within the EU.
UKIP's leader in Northern Ireland, David McNarry, says "Nicola Sturgeon is behaving like a spoilt child well above her station" after the Brexit vote.
Ulster Unionist MP Danny Kinahan tells the Newtownabbey Times he has been helping his constituents get Irish passports since the Brexit result.
A controversial scheme allowing teachers over 55 to retire early and be replaced by those recently qualified will start in September.
It was due to begin in the spring but was delayed because of concerns about who would qualify for the vacated posts. Up to 120 teachers are expected to retire early under the scheme.
BBC News NI
A stained glass window commemorating the sacrifice of the Inniskilling Regiments that fought in the World War One has been installed at a cathedral in Enniskillen.
The window will be dedicated on Friday at an ecumenical service of reflection at St Macartin's Cathedral to commemorate the anniversary of the Battle of the Somme.
BBC News NI Agriculture and Environment Correspondent
An environmental group has "grossly overstated" the impact of sand dredging on Lough Neagh, a court has been told.
The Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs is contesting a case over a former minister's decision not to immediately halt unauthorised sand dredging on the lough.
A retired RUC detective who investigated child abuse at the Kincora Boys' Home in the 1980s says he was told to "leave no stone unturned" by the then police chief constable.
Former Det Ch Supt George Caskey was giving evidence at the Historical Institiutional Abuse Inquiry. As a result of his team's work, six people were imprisoned for sexual abuse.
BBC News NI Political Editor
Northern Ireland cannot maintain any kind of special status within the EU after the UK withdraws from the union, Theresa Villiers says.
The Northern Ireland Secretary says EU rules do not permit part of a country remaining within the union.
An attack on Istanbul's Ataturk airport that's killed dozens of people is an "horrific attack on democracy", Alliance Party leader David Ford says.
"My thoughts are with all the victims and survivors of this attack, and their loved ones. Many from Northern Ireland will be familiar with this airport, as Turkey is a popular holiday destination for local people," he said.
The response by the Northern Ireland Executive to last week's EU referendum result has been "pathetic", Lord Empey says.
"The executive waited until today to meet and in the process failed to show any sign of urgency and give its assessment of the situation," the Ulster Unionist peer adds. "This is an appalling dereliction of duty."
BBC Sport NI
London 2012 gold medallist Katie Taylor has questioned the motives of golfers who have pulled out of the Rio Olympics over the Zika virus.
Irish trio Rory McIlroy, Shane Lowry and Graeme McDowell have withdrawn, but the Irish boxer tweets: "I wonder what excuse they would have made if there was no virus," the Irish boxer tweeted.
There are fears that a bonfire that forced 50 east Belfast families from their homes last year will be re-built.
Materials have been spotted near to the Chobham Street site, where the bonfire stood last July.
Secretary of State Theresa Villiers has declined to say who she might back for the Conservative leadership, saying she will wait until all the candidates have been declared.
She also indicated she opposes an early general election, saying she believes her party should serve its full five-year-term.
A teenager who sustained serious head injuries in an assault outside a Belfast nightclub last week is still in hospital, police say.
Officers found the 18-year-old man unconscious on the ground after they responded to a disturbance outside the club on Gordon Street at about 02:00 on Thursday.
The family of Ibrahim Halawa, the Dubliner who could face the death penalty in Egypt, have said a further delay to his trial is "deeply troubling".
Ibrahim Halawa was 17 when he was arrested during a siege on the Al-Fath mosque in Cairo in 2013. His family were expected a verdict today but have been told the three-year-long case will be reopened in October.