A man has been arrested in connection with an alleged serious sexual assault on a 16-year-old boy.
- Updates for Monday 18 July 2016
- A man dies after an accident at the Terex plant in Omagh
- A Book of Condolence for the victims of the Nice attack will open later in Belfast
- New secretary of state James Brokenshire will visit Northern Ireland for the first time in his new role
- Picture: Silent Valley, County Down (by Mervyn Robb)
- Copyright: Geograph
Many people from Northern Ireland have travelled abroad to commemorate the centenary of the Battle of Somme this summer, but a new photographic exhibition in the grounds of Belfast City Hall allows them to reflect on the experiences of relatives from a vantage point closer to home.Copyright: MICHAEL ST MAUR SHEIL
Crusaders manager Stephen Baxter says his Irish Premiership title holders will learn from their Champions League match against FC Copenhagen.Copyright: Press Eye
The Crues travelled to Denmark trailing 3-0 from the first leg in Belfast.
A Newtownabbey man has said he was "sickened" to discover he had lost more than £700 and had to pay up twice to save his summer holiday.Copyright: Stuart Briers
It followed the collapse of holiday booking company Lowcost Travelgroup. Stuart Briers from Rathcoole found out on Friday that the company had gone into liquidation.
Two men have been rescued after getting into difficulty on bodyboards in the sea at Portrush.Copyright: BBC
They became trapped at the mouth of a cave at Whiterocks beach on Sunday. Three RNLI lifeguards brought them to safety before treating them on the beach.