- MPs met at 11.30 GMT for questions to the Cabinet Office team; followed by prime minister's questions at 12 noon.
- Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt made a statement on A&E waiting times following an urgent question from his Shadow Health Secretary Andy Burnham.
- Northern Ireland Secretary Theresa Villiers announced a new bill to devolve corporation tax to northern Ireland during a statement on the Stormont House agreement.
- The day's main business was the report stage consideration and third reading of the Counter-Terrorism and Security Bill.
- Labour MP Nia Griffith led the adjournment debate on the regulation of the hairdressing industry.
- Peers met at 15.00 GMT for oral questions; followed by repeats of the Commons statements on A&E waiting times and the Stormont House agreement.
- After that, peers debated the Pension Schemes Bill in a committee of the whole House and conducted a debate on improving skills in the NHS.