- David Cameron says young people out of work, education or training for six months will have to do unpaid community work to get benefits if the Tories win the election
- However, Labour says it would do "nothing" to get youngsters into "real jobs"
- Church of England bishops say it is the "duty" of all Christian adults to vote in May's general election
- Channel 4 docudrama UKIP: The First 100 Days prompts hundreds of complaints to media watchdog Ofcom
- A former chair of Labour's ruling National Executive Committee leaves the party to support UKIP at the general election
- There are 79 days until the general election