Here are some of the day's headlines:
- The weekly National Records of Scotland figures showed more people have now died with coronavirus in care homes than in hospitals
- For the fifth week in a row, the number of people dying has fallen
- The latest data shows that up until 31 May there was a total of 3,911 fatalities where coronavirus was mentioned on the death certificate
- The economic impact of the pandemic hit home when Rolls Royce announced plans to shed 9,000 jobs worldwide, including 700 at Inchannan in Renfrewshire
- Childminding services and outdoor nurseries have been allowed to resume as part of first phase of lifting lockdown
We'll be back with more live updates on Thursday when we should get the latest estimates of the R-number - a measure of how fast the virus is spreading.