If you are just joining us, the key points from the Scottish government briefing are:
- Nicola Sturgeon warns coronavirus is spreading again in Scotland as she defends restrictions imposed in the Glasgow area
- The R-number may be as high at 1.4 - meaning each person with Covid-19 would go on to infect 1.4 other people.
- 101 more people have tested positive for coronavirus in the past 24 hours.
- Of these, 53 were in the NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde area, which continues to face restrictions on social contact
- The health secretary confirmed Home Farm care home in Portree - which saw several deaths earlier in the pandemic - will be bought by NHS Highland.
- Following reports of the first cases of transmission in schools, Jason Leitch said it was "not impossible" that a school might have to close
- Quarantine measures were defended, with both the FM and Professor Leitch insisting this was more effective than testing at airports. It follows airport bossing warning jobs were at risk
That's all from us on the live page, please take care and stay safe.