Thanks for following our live coverage of coronavirus in Wales today, here's a reminder of our top stories:
- First Minister Mark Drakeford said he will not shift from his cautious approach to easing lockdown in Wales
- The Wales Millennium Centre said it could remain closed until April next year, putting 250 jobs at risk
- A family from Cwmbran said they faced a "traumatic battle" to get their father the correct test to allow him to be transferred from hospital to a care home
- The coronavirus death rate in deprived areas is almost double that in affluent areas, figures have suggested
- Ten more people in Wales have died after contracting the virus, taking the total to 1,435
We'll be back with more live coverage from 07:00 BST on Monday morning.