That concludes our live coverage for Easter Sunday, thanks for following our updates.
We'll be back on Monday morning with more of the latest developments on the coronavirus pandemic from the UK and across the world.
Here's a look at some of the main news of the day:
- The number of cases globally has reached 1.8 million, according to Johns Hopkins University, with 112,000 deaths
- UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson was discharged from hospital after a stay in intensive care due to Covid-19
- The worldwide oil supply will be cut by nearly 10% in an agreement between the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (Opec), Russia, the US and Mexico, as oil prices have plummeted due to the pandemic
- US infectious disease chief Dr Anthony Fauci said lives could have been saved had mitigation efforts started earlier
- The Pope's traditional Easter Sunday message was delivered to an empty St Peter's Basilica, with millions watching online
- Italy saw its lowest daily death toll in over three weeks
Finally, we leave you with a picture that reflects what an unusual Easter Sunday it has been for many, especially for those of Christian faith.
It shows the Rev Brian X Needles live-streaming his Easter message, surrounded by pictures of parishioners attached to pews at his church in the US state of New Jersey.
See you again soon.