We're pausing the live page, thank you for joining us today. Here's a round-up of today's main developments:
- Ministers are rallying around Dominic Cummings, the UK prime minister's top aide, who has been accused of breaking lockdown rules by travelling 260 miles to be near relatives
- UK Transport Secretary Grant Shapps defended Cummings and said he has the PM's "full support"
- China, where the virus erupted last year, has recorded no new cases for the first time
- Spain's La Liga football league can resume behind closed doors from 8 June, PM Pedro Sánchez has announced. He also said that Spain will reopen to foreign tourists from July
- Ahead of US Memorial Day on Monday - honoring and mourning the military personnel who had died while serving in the US - Jerome Adams, the country's top doctor, has reminded Americans that wearing a face covering is to protect others.
And a reminder that quite a few of us worked to bring the latest to you today, including: David Walker, Robert Greenall, Steven Sutcliffe, Jonathan Jurejko, Deirdre Finnerty, George Wright, Matthew Henry, Matthew Cannon, George Bowden, Jennifer Scott, Victoria Lindrea, Sarah Collerton, and Paulin Kola.