Here's a quick recap of the major developments in Hong Kong:
- Riot police again fired tear gas against protesters trying to break through police lines near the Polytechnic University
- A number of people were arrested and injuries reported
- In the past week, the campus has turned into a battleground as long-running anti-government protests become more violent
- Hong Kong's Chief Executive Carrie Lam condemns “rioters”, urging protesters to obey police
- China warned against any foreign interference
We're now pausing our live coverage but you can get all the latest from Hong Kong on our main story.