It's early evening in Taiwan and we'll be pausing our live coverage soon.
But before we go here's a recap of today's key developments:
- China's biggest-ever military drills around Taiwan have been taking place for a second day near the island
- Several Chinese vessels and aircraft have crossed the median line for a second day, Taiwan's defence ministry says - this is the informal dividing line in the Taiwan Strait between the Chinese mainland and Taiwan
- The military drills are in response to top US Democrat Nancy Pelosi's visit to Taiwan earlier this week
- China has also announced it is halting key climate talks with the US, and co-operation across multiple other areas
- US Secretary of State Antony Blinken has said there is "no possible justification" for China's reaction since Pelosi's visit
- Taiwan’s foreign minister Joseph Wu has said China's behaviour is highly provocative
Today's coverage was brought to you by Thomas Spender, Yvette Tan, Melissa Zhu, Nathan Williams, Jack Burgess and Sam Hancock.