That is all from our live page this Wednesday on the ongoing migrant crisis in Europe.
Here are all the latest developments:
- Hungarian police have fired tear gas and water cannon at migrants as they tried to pass the closed border from Serbia
- Hungary says 20 of its police officers, and two children, were injured. There are reports a number of migrants were also hurt
- Many migrants remain on the Serbian side of the border as night falls, though all violence has stopped
- Serbia says Hungary is to close its border for 30 days
- There are reports that several hundred people have crossed into Croatia from Serbia as they seek to travel north through Europe
Thanks for staying with us - please check the site for all the latest updates.