- St Helier murder probe: Further arrest made
- Guernsey drivers failing to register vehicles correctly 'wastes hundreds of hours of police time'
- Sexual assault clinic opens in Jersey
- Jersey ministerial government 'not working' says reform panel member
- Islanders prescribed new cannabis-based medicines could face criminal prosecution if they travel with them to Britain or France
- Guernsey-based air taxi, Waves, should be flying commercially by 1 August
- Mura Masa says nomination for award is 'surreal experience'
- Updates on Thursday 4 May 2017