Thanks for joining us today. We're pausing our live page on the Beirut explosion, but in the meantime, here is a summary of what we know so far:
- Lebanon's government says a number of Beirut port officials are under house arrest pending an investigation into Tuesday's huge explosion
- The blast has killed at least 135 people and injured more than 4,000 others
- A two-week state of emergency has begun in Beirut
- President Michel Aoun said the blast was caused by 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate stored unsafely in a warehouse
- And customs chief Badri Daher said his agency called for the chemical to be removed, but "this did not happen"