We're now pausing our live coverage of the ongoing Israel-Gaza conflict - many thanks for staying with us.
To recap, here are the key developments from the past 24 hours:
- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu says the military operation against Hamas will continue "with full force" and that it will take time to restore calm
- In an online meeting of the UN Security Council, Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has urged all parties to end the "utterly appalling" violence
- Authorities in Gaza say at least 40 people were killed in the latest air strikes, bringing to 188 the number of Palestinians killed since last Monday. Israel has reported 10 deaths
- Funerals have taken place in Gaza, the West Bank and Israel for victims of the violence
- More rockets have been fired from Gaza towards towns and cities in southern Israel. Israel says the concentration of rocket fire in the past week has been the highest ever
You can still get all the latest updates on this fast-moving story on the BBC News website.
Sunday's live coverage was brought to you by a team of journalists in London - Rebecca Seales, Paul Kirby and David Walker.