We're pausing our live coverage of the events in Las Vegas.
Here's a reminder of what happened:
- On Sunday night a 64-year-old gambler and former accountant opened fire on a crowd of 22,000 concertgoers in Las Vegas, Nevada, police say
- It is the worst mass shooting in modern American history
- Police say 58 people were killed, and the death toll may continue to rise
- More than 500 people were injured in the attack against the country music festival
- The attack was "pure evil" Trump said in his address to the nation
As more details continue unfold, follow along in our main story here.