That's it for our live impeachment coverage today.
House Democrats have levelled two charges at President Trump: abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
On Thursday, members of the House Judiciary Committee will assemble to vote on both articles, which need to be approved separately. The articles are expected to be passed in the Democratic-controlled committee, before being sent on to the entire House of Representatives for debate.
Looking for more?
- WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? Get Anthony Zurcher's take
- A SIMPLE GUIDE: If you want a basic take, this one's for you
- GO DEEPER: Here's a 100, 300 and 800-word summary of the story
- VIEW FROM TRUMP COUNTRY: Hear from residents of a West Virginia town
- CASE FOR & AGAINST: What legal scholars say about Trump conduct