We're wrapping our live coverage of Super Tuesday, now it is Wednesday on the US east coast.
It's been a fascinating few hours in the race to decide which Democrat will take on Donald Trump in November's election.
Here are the main takeaways:
- even a few days ago, it looked like Bernie Sanders would run away with a big lead - this didn't happen, and he has won only three states so far;
- after winning the vote in South Carolina on Saturday, former vice-president Joe Biden rebounded spectacularly - he won eight states;
- Biden is now the front-runner - although we're still awaiting a crucial vote from California, that could help Sanders cut his lead;
- Elizabeth Warren's campaign is all but over - she finished third in her own state, Massachusetts;
- Michael Bloomberg won only American Samoa - but has done well in California and his campaign may not be finished