The water main burst that flooded streets in Tipton on Tuesday morning appears to have been in a different spot to the one last October, South Staffs Water has said.
The company has been carrying out investigations to find out what caused the leak, to prevent it happening again, and said it had been limited in how close it could get.

It is also replacing a 300m section of pipe and has apologised to people living in the area and for the effect the work was having on traffic.
We have today been able to get a first look at the burst area. We believe the burst is a separate burst to the one we experienced last year













































