1. Apparently, flight attendants don't like passengers asking for diet coke because it takes too long to pour.
Find out more (The Mirror)
2. A security robot "drowned" in a fountain in Washington DC.
3. A man who earned a reputation as Britain's rudest bookseller, and charged customers a 50p browsing fee, is quitting his shop.
4. Daniel Radcliffe came to the aid of a mugging victim.
5. There's a real-life Rapunzel - and she's only 9 months old.
Find out more (The Sun)
6. The frozen bodies of a Swiss couple who went missing 75 years ago in the Alps have been found on a shrinking glacier.
7. Russia's consumer rights watchdog is to investigate fidget spinners amid claims on state TV that the gadgets could be used by political opponents to lure children.
Find out more (Daily Telegraph)
8. A nurse has quit the NHS over parking fines, saying she got an £80 ticket after working late to treat a patient who went into cardiac arrest.
Find out more (The Independent)
9. Surgeons have removed 27 contact lenses from the eye of a woman who had been admitted to hospital for routine cataract surgery.
10. The UK's "most dangerous" bus stop has been revealed - and it's infested with 50p-sized false widow spiders.
Find out more (Daily Mirror)
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingididntknowlastweek