She held the Falmouth and Camborne seat for eight years, doubling her majority in 2001, but lost it in 2005.Read more
Camborne & RedruthParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|George Eustice||Votes 23,001||header_vote_share 47.5||Net percentage change in seats +7.2|
|Graham Winter||Votes 21,424||header_vote_share 44.2||Net percentage change in seats +19.3|
|Geoff Williams||Votes 2,979||header_vote_share 6.1||Net percentage change in seats -6.3|
|Geoff Garbett||Votes 1,052||header_vote_share 2.2||Net percentage change in seats -3.5|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
BBC News Online
A man from Cornwall who stood against the Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn has lost his deposit.
Michael Foster stood unsuccessfully as the Labour candidate in Camborne and Redruth in 2015 but decided to stand in Islington North to show his opposition to Mr Corbyn's leadership of the party.
Mr Corbyn took the seat with 40,086 votes, Mr Foster got 208 votes.
BBC Radio Cornwall
There has been a turnout of more than 70% in Camborne and Redruth. The turnout across the UK in 2015 was 66.1%.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 18,452 total votes taken.
- 40.2% share of the total vote
- +2.6% change in share of the votes
- 11,448 total votes taken.
- 25.0% share of the total vote
- +8.6% change in share of the votes
- 6,776 total votes taken.
- 14.8% share of the total vote
- +9.7% change in share of the votes
- 5,687 total votes taken.
- 12.4% share of the total vote
- -25.0% change in share of the votes
- 2,608 total votes taken.
- 5.7% share of the total vote
- +4.3% change in share of the votes
- 897 total votes taken.
- 2.0% share of the total vote
- +0.1% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010