The rules on everything from whether you can take your own pen to voting while drunk.Read more
Wythenshawe & Sale EastParliamentary constituency
Candidates listed alphabetically by surname
Communist LeagueCaroline Bellamy
The Brexit PartyJulie Fousert
Liberal DemocratSimon Lepori
Find a constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Mike Kane||Votes 28,525||header_vote_share 62.2||Net percentage change in seats +12.1|
|Fiona Green||Votes 13,581||header_vote_share 29.6||Net percentage change in seats +3.9|
|William Jones||Votes 1,504||header_vote_share 3.3||Net percentage change in seats -1.2|
|Mike Bayley-Sanderson||Votes 1,475||header_vote_share 3.2||Net percentage change in seats -11.5|
|Dan Jerrome||Votes 576||header_vote_share 1.3||Net percentage change in seats -2.6|
|Luckson Francis-Augustine||Votes 185||header_vote_share 0.4||Net percentage change in seats +0.4|
Change compared with 2015
- 21,693 total votes taken.
- 50.1% share of the total vote
- +6.0% change in share of the votes
- 11,124 total votes taken.
- 25.7% share of the total vote
- +0.2% change in share of the votes
- 6,354 total votes taken.
- 14.7% share of the total vote
- +11.2% change in share of the votes
- 1,927 total votes taken.
- 4.5% share of the total vote
- -17.9% change in share of the votes
- 1,658 total votes taken.
- 3.8% share of the total vote
- +3.8% change in share of the votes
- 292 total votes taken.
- 0.7% share of the total vote
- +0.7% change in share of the votes
- 215 total votes taken.
- 0.5% share of the total vote
- -0.2% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010
Mike Kane retains Wythenshawe and Sale east for Labour with 28,525 over Fiona Mary Green who won 13,581 for the Conservatives.
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June: