More than 65% of connections in Ross, Skye and Lochaber were below target speeds of 10mb/s.Read more
Argyll & ButeParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
Scottish National Party
|Brendan O'Hara||Votes 17,304||header_vote_share 36.0||Net percentage change in seats -8.3|
|Gary Mulvaney||Votes 15,976||header_vote_share 33.2||Net percentage change in seats +18.3|
|Alan Reid||Votes 8,745||header_vote_share 18.2||Net percentage change in seats -9.7|
|Michael Kelly||Votes 6,044||header_vote_share 12.6||Net percentage change in seats +2.2|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and SNP majority
Welcome to the live coverage of Scottish constituencies for the General Election 2017. Through this page, we'll keep you up to date during the counts and as results come in across Scotland.
You can also keep up with latest constituency news on Twitter using BBCSCOTGE2017
- 22,959 total votes taken.
- 44.3% share of the total vote
- +25.3% change in share of the votes
- 14,486 total votes taken.
- 27.9% share of the total vote
- -3.7% change in share of the votes
- 7,733 total votes taken.
- 14.9% share of the total vote
- -9.1% change in share of the votes
- 5,394 total votes taken.
- 10.4% share of the total vote
- -12.3% change in share of the votes
- 1,311 total votes taken.
- 2.5% share of the total vote
- +2.5% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010