MSP at centre of racism row welcomes plan to create anti-discrimination and harassment policy for Labour.Read more
Coatbridge, Chryston & BellshillParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Hugh Gaffney||Votes 19,193||header_vote_share 42.6||Net percentage change in seats +8.7|
Scottish National Party
|Phil Boswell||Votes 17,607||header_vote_share 39.1||Net percentage change in seats -17.5|
|Robyn Halbert||Votes 7,318||header_vote_share 16.2||Net percentage change in seats +9.9|
|David Bennie||Votes 922||header_vote_share 2.0||Net percentage change in seats +1.0|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
Welcome to the live coverage of Scottish constituencies for the General Election 2017. Through this page, we'll keep you up to date during the counts and as results come in across Scotland.
You can also keep up with latest constituency news on Twitter using BBCSCOTGE2017
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 28,696 total votes taken.
- 56.6% share of the total vote
- +39.8% change in share of the votes
- 17,195 total votes taken.
- 33.9% share of the total vote
- -32.7% change in share of the votes
- 3,209 total votes taken.
- 6.3% share of the total vote
- -1.8% change in share of the votes
- 1,049 total votes taken.
- 2.1% share of the total vote
- +2.1% change in share of the votes
- 549 total votes taken.
- 1.1% share of the total vote
- -7.4% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010