Find out what time results were declared and what the outcome was.Read more
Renfrewshire EastParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Paul Masterton||Votes 21,496||header_vote_share 40.0||Net percentage change in seats +18.0|
Scottish National Party
|Kirsten Oswald||Votes 16,784||header_vote_share 31.2||Net percentage change in seats -9.3|
|Blair McDougall||Votes 14,346||header_vote_share 26.7||Net percentage change in seats -7.3|
|Aileen Morton||Votes 1,112||header_vote_share 2.1||Net percentage change in seats +0.2|
Change compared with 2015
- 23,013 total votes taken.
- 40.6% share of the total vote
- +31.7% change in share of the votes
- 19,295 total votes taken.
- 34.0% share of the total vote
- -16.8% change in share of the votes
- 12,465 total votes taken.
- 22.0% share of the total vote
- -8.4% change in share of the votes
- 1,069 total votes taken.
- 1.9% share of the total vote
- -7.3% change in share of the votes
- 888 total votes taken.
- 1.6% share of the total vote
- +0.8% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010
Paul Masterton took East Renfrewshire from SNP's Kirsten Oswald.
The postal ballots are unwrapped and being counted, but the chat on the floor is circumspect. The SNP is confident of a good turnout overall, Labour are very happy with their local activists who have been all over and busy in the constituency today, and the Conservatives are very quiet, although probably not too much should be read into that at this point in the count.