More than 65% of connections in Ross, Skye and Lochaber were below target speeds of 10mb/s.Read more
Na h-Eileanan an Iar (Western Isles)Parliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
Scottish National Party
|Angus MacNeil||Votes 6,013||header_vote_share 40.6||Net percentage change in seats -13.8|
|Ealasaid MacDonald||Votes 5,006||header_vote_share 33.8||Net percentage change in seats +5.2|
|Dan McCroskrie||Votes 2,441||header_vote_share 16.5||Net percentage change in seats +8.8|
|John Cormack||Votes 1,108||header_vote_share 7.5||Net percentage change in seats +0.9|
|James Paterson||Votes 250||header_vote_share 1.7||Net percentage change in seats -1.2|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and SNP majority
Welcome to the live coverage of Scottish constituencies for the General Election 2017. Through this page, we'll keep you up to date during the counts and as results come in across Scotland.
You can also keep up with latest constituency news on Twitter using BBCSCOTGE2017
- 8,662 total votes taken.
- 54.3% share of the total vote
- +8.7% change in share of the votes
- 4,560 total votes taken.
- 28.6% share of the total vote
- -4.3% change in share of the votes
- 1,215 total votes taken.
- 7.6% share of the total vote
- +3.2% change in share of the votes
- 1,045 total votes taken.
- 6.6% share of the total vote
- +6.6% change in share of the votes
- 456 total votes taken.
- 2.9% share of the total vote
- -4.6% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010