Find out what time results were declared and what the outcome was.Read more
Kilmarnock & LoudounParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
Scottish National Party
|Alan Brown||Votes 19,690||header_vote_share 42.3||Net percentage change in seats -13.3|
|Laura Dover||Votes 13,421||header_vote_share 28.9||Net percentage change in seats -1.5|
|Alison Harper||Votes 12,404||header_vote_share 26.7||Net percentage change in seats +14.1|
|Irene Lang||Votes 994||header_vote_share 2.1||Net percentage change in seats +0.7|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and SNP majority
Welcome to the live coverage of Scottish constituencies for the General Election 2017. Through this page, we'll keep you up to date during the counts and as results come in across Scotland.
You can also keep up with latest constituency news on Twitter using BBCSCOTGE2017
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 30,000 total votes taken.
- 55.7% share of the total vote
- +29.7% change in share of the votes
- 16,362 total votes taken.
- 30.4% share of the total vote
- -22.2% change in share of the votes
- 6,752 total votes taken.
- 12.5% share of the total vote
- -1.6% change in share of the votes
- 789 total votes taken.
- 1.5% share of the total vote
- -5.9% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010