Find out what time results were declared and what the outcome was.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
Scottish National Party
|Hannah Bardell||Votes 21,036||header_vote_share 40.1||Net percentage change in seats -16.8|
|Rhea Wolfson||Votes 17,158||header_vote_share 32.7||Net percentage change in seats +5.1|
|Damian Timson||Votes 12,799||header_vote_share 24.4||Net percentage change in seats +14.1|
|Charles Dundas||Votes 1,512||header_vote_share 2.9||Net percentage change in seats +0.7|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and SNP majority
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 32,736 total votes taken.
- 56.9% share of the total vote
- +31.0% change in share of the votes
- 15,893 total votes taken.
- 27.6% share of the total vote
- -20.8% change in share of the votes
- 5,929 total votes taken.
- 10.3% share of the total vote
- -0.5% change in share of the votes
- 1,757 total votes taken.
- 3.1% share of the total vote
- +2.1% change in share of the votes
- 1,232 total votes taken.
- 2.1% share of the total vote
- -9.0% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010