The SFA concludes that comments made by football official and Tory MP Douglas Ross were not discriminatory.Read more
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Douglas Ross||Votes 22,637||header_vote_share 47.6||Net percentage change in seats +16.5|
Scottish National Party
|Angus Robertson||Votes 18,478||header_vote_share 38.8||Net percentage change in seats -10.7|
|Jo Kirby||Votes 5,208||header_vote_share 10.9||Net percentage change in seats +1.0|
|Alex Linklater||Votes 1,078||header_vote_share 2.3||Net percentage change in seats -0.6|
|Anne Glen||Votes 204||header_vote_share 0.4||Net percentage change in seats +0.4|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and CON majority
Local Live, BBC Sheffield
A Nottinghamshire teenager has written to an MP after he told a national newspaper that if he was Prime Minister for a day, he would bring in tougher enforcement against Gypsies and Travellers.
Ben Bennett, 13, is an English Romany Gypsy from Retford, who's campaigning for greater tolerance for Gypsies and Travellers.
He said he took exception to Scottish Conservative MP Douglas Ross's comments.
- 24,384 total votes taken.
- 49.5% share of the total vote
- +9.8% change in share of the votes
- 15,319 total votes taken.
- 31.1% share of the total vote
- +5.0% change in share of the votes
- 4,898 total votes taken.
- 9.9% share of the total vote
- -7.1% change in share of the votes
- 1,939 total votes taken.
- 3.9% share of the total vote
- +1.3% change in share of the votes
- 1,395 total votes taken.
- 2.8% share of the total vote
- -11.7% change in share of the votes
- 1,345 total votes taken.
- 2.7% share of the total vote
- +2.7% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010