Find out what time results were declared and what the outcome was.Read more
Dunbartonshire WestParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
Scottish National Party
|Martin Docherty||Votes 18,890||header_vote_share 42.9||Net percentage change in seats -16.2|
|Jean Anne Mitchell||Votes 16,602||header_vote_share 37.7||Net percentage change in seats +6.3|
|Penny Hutton||Votes 7,582||header_vote_share 17.2||Net percentage change in seats +10.2|
|Rebecca Plenderleith||Votes 1,009||header_vote_share 2.3||Net percentage change in seats +0.7|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and SNP majority
Welcome to the live coverage of Scottish constituencies for the General Election 2017. Through this page, we'll keep you up to date during the counts and as results come in across Scotland.
You can also keep up with latest constituency news on Twitter using BBCSCOTGE2017
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 30,198 total votes taken.
- 59.0% share of the total vote
- +38.9% change in share of the votes
- 16,027 total votes taken.
- 31.3% share of the total vote
- -30.0% change in share of the votes
- 3,597 total votes taken.
- 7.0% share of the total vote
- -0.6% change in share of the votes
- 816 total votes taken.
- 1.6% share of the total vote
- -6.5% change in share of the votes
- 503 total votes taken.
- 1.0% share of the total vote
- +1.0% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010