Women in Blaenau Gwent get the worst deal in the UK - while those in Gwynedd earn the most compared to men.Read more
Blaenau GwentParliamentary constituency
|Party||Votes||%||Net percentage change in seats|
|Nick Smith||Votes 18,787||header_vote_share 58.0||Net percentage change in seats 0.0|
|Nigel Copner||Votes 6,880||header_vote_share 21.2||Net percentage change in seats +12.3|
|Tracey West||Votes 4,783||header_vote_share 14.8||Net percentage change in seats +4.0|
|Dennis May||Votes 973||header_vote_share 3.0||Net percentage change in seats -14.9|
|Vicki Browning||Votes 666||header_vote_share 2.1||Net percentage change in seats +2.1|
|Cameron Sullivan||Votes 295||header_vote_share 0.9||Net percentage change in seats -1.0|
Change compared with 2015
Turnout and LAB majority
Labour's Nick Smith has been elected as the MP for Blaenau Gwent.
Blaenau Gwent's Labour AM, Welsh Government minister Alun Davies says if the exit poll forecast is correct and the Tories fail to win an overall majority, it would mean "Theresa May has no mandate" and that she "would have to resign in the morning".
Don't get left outside on polling day. Here are details of what you need and where you need to go to register for the general election on 8 June:
- 18,380 total votes taken.
- 58.0% share of the total vote
- +5.6% change in share of the votes
- 5,677 total votes taken.
- 17.9% share of the total vote
- +16.4% change in share of the votes
- 3,419 total votes taken.
- 10.8% share of the total vote
- +3.8% change in share of the votes
- 2,849 total votes taken.
- 9.0% share of the total vote
- +4.9% change in share of the votes
- 738 total votes taken.
- 2.3% share of the total vote
- +2.3% change in share of the votes
- 620 total votes taken.
- 2.0% share of the total vote
- -8.2% change in share of the votes
Change compared with 2010