A leading allergy expert told the BBC emergency adrenaline pens should be mandatory in every school.Read more
Karanbir Cheema died after cheese was flicked at him by another pupil at break time.
The new law comes after teenager Natasha Ednan-Laperouse suffered a fatal reaction to a sandwich in 2016.
Steve Harris spoke to Stuart from Poole for reaction to the news that new legislation will require a full list of ingredients to be put on pre-packaged food. Natasha's Law hopes to prevent people suffering avoidable allergic reactions. Stuart suffered a near fatal incident - when given a drink with lemon grass in it without labeling and 'died for a few seconds' when he was a teenager.
Lisa Valentine's son Bradleigh has a potentially fatal peanut allergy.