The inquests into the deaths of the 52 victims of the 7 July 2005 bombings are taking place at the High Court in London.
Here is a round-up of the key evidence heard by coroner Lady Justice Hallett.
Monday, 11 October
A minute's silence was held before the hearings into the suicide attacks on three Tube trains and a bus began.
In his opening statement, Hugo Keith QC, counsel to the inquests, said the 52 victims were "murdered" in acts of "merciless savagery".
The hearing heard a phone message from plot ringleader Mohammad Sidique Khan suggested he had abandoned original plans to carry out the attacks 24 hours earlier.
He visited Dewsbury Hospital with his wife on 5 July because of complications with her pregnancy. She miscarried on the day of the attacks.
Transcripts of emergency calls and logs to the London Underground network control centre on the morning of the attacks showed confusion and delays following the attacks.
"Considerable" time elapsed before they accepted they were dealing with bombings, the inquest heard. The father of one victim called it "shambolic".
Tuesday, 12 October
New video footage of the aftermath of the four explosions filmed by the emergency services is shown in court.
The inquest heard the force of the blasts threw some victims from the trains and bus the bombers targeted.
The hearing was also told of a string of "heroic" acts by other passengers to help the injured and dying. Many had been told to leave because of the risk of secondary devices, but refused.
Mr Keith said it was "distressing" to see footage of the scene "where so many people tragically died" but great care had been taken to edit the video to make sure nothing was seen of the deceased.
Wednesday, 13 October
The inquests heard how counter-terrorism police spotted the attackers on CCTV at Kings Cross station within four days of the attacks.
Detective Inspector Ewan Kindness, who was in charge of the 100-strong CCTV recovery team at the Metropolitan Police explained they worked backwards from the bomb sites to try to identify the attackers' movements.
On the fourth day of reviewing footage, one officer isolated the suspects on footage obtained from 76 cameras at King's Cross station.
Day three of the inquests saw previously unreleased CCTV of the men buying DIY supplies for the bombs.
Thursday, 14 October
The 7/7 bombers borrowed techniques used by criminal gangs by using unregistered pay-as-you-go mobile phones, the inquests have been told.
A police expert said they used "tradecraft" counter-surveillance methods to keep the plot secret.
Det Sgt Mark Stuart said they bought "operational" phones while planning the bombings but kept them separate from their personal mobiles.
One witness told the inquest she almost bumped into Hasib Hussain as he sat on a bench at King's Cross tube station at about 0840 BST. Janice Stephens said: "I remember thinking he had a jacket on. It was July so that was a bit unusual."
CCTV then shows him enter a WH Smith's shop in the station, where he bought a new battery for his bomb. It is thought he then fitted it in McDonald's.
The last CCTV picture of Hussain shows him walking down Grays Inn Road at 0924 BST.
Meanwhile, London Underground worker Fayaz Patel said that, in the aftermath of the bombs, poor radio coverage in the tunnels led to delays.