England

Inquest opens after teenager Hannah Thomas dies at Bucknell campsite

Hannah Thomas
Image caption Hannah was found in a tent in Bucknell, Shropshire, on Sunday

An inquest on a teenage girl who died at a Shropshire campsite from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning has been opened and adjourned.

Hannah Thomas, 14, from Wilmslow, Cheshire, was found on Sunday in a tent in Bucknell, while other family members were discovered unconscious.

A post-mortem examination has so far failed to establish a cause of death.

The inquest at Shrewsbury Coroner's Court was adjourned by coroner John Ellery for a date to be fixed.

Her brother Ben, 11, mother Danielle and stepfather Phil have now been released from Royal Shrewsbury Hospital.

More on this story

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites