A group of men have appeared in court on charges of importing firearms and Class A drugs into the UK.
Eleven firearms, 74lb (34kg) of cocaine and 16lb (7kg) of heroin were seized near Calais on Friday 6 October.
French police arrested four men, including a serving Border Force officer from Dover. The Met Police arrested eight men in Kent and London and charged six.
They appeared before Westminster Magistrates' Court earlier.
Accused of conspiracy to import firearms and Class A drugs are:
- Christopher Hendra, 29, of Dunlin Walk, Sittingbourne, Kent
- Liam Attwell, 22, of Becketts Close, Ashford, Kent
- Terry Willett, 31, of Long Meadow Way, Canterbury, Kent
- Daniel Duvall, 36, of Coldharbour Lane, Maidstone, Kent
- Craig Brabon, 36, of Hazebrouck Road, Faversham, Kent
- Christopher Whitehead, 40, of Orpington, south-east London
They have all been remanded in custody, with no applications for bail.
The six will appear at Woolwich Crown Court on 6 November.
The two other men arrested in the UK were released as the investigation continues.
The Border Force officer, 36, remains in French custody.
Searches by NCA officers have taken place in the Dover and Folkestone areas.