Pictures of people police want to talk after crowd trouble at a football match between Luton and York City have been released.
A group of Luton fans invaded the pitch at the end of the Blue Square Premier play-off semi-final on 3 May.
They pelted coins and other missiles at rival York City fans, police and club stewards at the game at the Kenilworth Road ground, Luton.
Anyone who recognises the people is urged to call Bedfordshire Police.
The trouble happened after Luton's 2-0 aggregate defeat to York City.
Officers arrested seven people on the day of the game, but since then police have been poring through hours of CCTV and other footage of the play-off game, a spokeswoman said.
She said inquiries had led to 30 more arrests in the last three months and 22 files were currently with the Crown Prosecution Service.
Of the other eight people, six were released with no further action and two were dealt with via the courts for public order and breach of Football Banning Orders, she said.
But the spokeswoman said officers had been unable to trace the last few people they want to question so today released a number of pictures in a bid to find them.
Bedfordshire Police have released 22 images of people at the game on its website.
Det Insp Mark Upex, of Bedfordshire Police, said: "Everyone is looking forward to the new season on Saturday and nobody wants a repeat of the ugly scenes from the finish of the last one.
"That's why we've done a thorough and lengthy investigation and are now looking to wrap that up and prevent anyone who is suspected of being involved with this incident from coming back to harm Luton Town's reputation again.
"I'd urge the people pictured in the footage to come and speak to us with an explanation of their actions on the day and anyone who recognises them to contact us in confidence, or anonymously."