Milton Keynes gang rape attack allegation withdrawn
An allegation that a man in his 20s had been gang raped near a bridge in Milton Keynes has been withdrawn.
Thames Valley Police said it had concluded the investigation into the alleged attack on the Redway at the rear of Lamberts Croft, Greenleys, in the early hours of Monday.
Police said officers "treat all reports of this nature very seriously".
But added: "On this occasion we can confirm that we are no longer looking for suspects."
The force said it now believed "no offences of any kind have been committed".