Beds, Herts & Bucks

Elements nightclub death was 'drug related'

Elements, Bedford Image copyright Google
Image caption Shamilia Seetal had been on a night out at Elements in Mill Street, Bedford

A woman died after taking a drug similar to ecstasy during a night out in a Bedford club, an inquest has heard.

Shamilia Seetal, 20, from Lincoln, died on 14 December at Bedford Hospital after becoming ill at Elements in Mill Street.

Bedfordshire Coroner's Court heard the cause of death was was toxicity from the drug paramethoxyamphetamine (PMA).

Senior coroner Tom Osborne concluded Miss Seetal's death was drug related.

Related Topics

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites