Investigation into Newbury man's garage death

Two paramedics had life-threatening allergic reactions after treating a man who later died in hospital.

They were called to help the man in his 60s at a commercial garage in Kingsbridge Road, Newbury, at 16:00 GMT on Thursday.

A Thames Valley Police spokesman said the paramedics were treated for anaphylaxis - a serious and life-threatening allergic reaction.

The Health and Safety Executive is investigating how the man died.

Police said they were not treating the death as suspicious.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites