Two people in hospital after Cornwall caravan fire

Two people have been taken to hospital after a fire started in a caravan in Cornwall.

Firefighters from Camborne were called to the caravan in Loggans Road, Hayle, at about 0320 BST.

Two crews wearing breathing gear rescued the pair from the smoke-filled caravan and used a hose to extinguish the fire.

The two were taken for treatment after suffering from the effects smoke inhalation, the fire service said.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites