Hundreds of mourners have attended the funeral of four children who died in a house fire in Derbyshire.
Tommy Henson, nine, Alisha Henson-Nulty, six, Rocco Henson-Nulty, four, and Appolonia Henson, two, died at a property in Hulland Ward on 24 January.
Relatives helped carry the coffins, two pink and two blue, into St Oswald's Church in Ashbourne.
An investigation found the fire started in the lounge from a spark or ember from an open fire.
Their mother Rachel Henson, who escaped the fire, blew kisses towards the coffins as they arrived at church.
The Reverend Canon Geraldine Pond, vicar of St Oswald's, said the tragedy had affected the whole area.
"It is a very close-knit community and a very caring community and lots of people know each other and knew the family.
"It is the sort of community where people look out for each other and therefore share that deep sense of loss."
During the service she paid tribute to Ms Henson for running a business and raising a family.
Investigators found that no smoke alarms had been installed in the home.
Following the service, the siblings were buried at Ashbourne cemetery.
St Oswald's Infant School, where Alisha was a pupil, was closed for the day as a mark of respect.