Devon

Two people injured in Torquay bedroom fire

Two people have been taken to hospital after a house fire in Devon on Saturday night.

Emergency services were called to Shrewsbury Avenue in the Hele area of Torquay when the alarm was raised just before 2200 BST.

Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue said bed linen and clothes were on fire in a first-floor bedroom of the property.

Two people suffered burns in the fire and were taken to hospital. Their condition is not known.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites