More victims have been identified by officers investigating the sexual exploitation of young people in Torbay.
Devon and Cornwall Police said more girls were interviewed over the weekend "thanks to a good response from the public".
Last week police announced there were at least 20 victims, mainly girls aged 12 and above in Torbay and Teignbridge.
A Torquay man has been charged with two offences under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.
Jake Ormerod, 19, of Babbacombe Road, Torquay, appeared at Exeter Crown Court on Friday and was remanded in custody.
A police spokesman said no more arrests have yet been made.
Thousands of letters were sent out to parents of schoolchildren in the area telling them about the investigation.
One headteacher said the aim was to "reassure, rather than alarm" them, because none of the abuse had occurred in any school.
About 50 officers are involved in the inquiry.