Dorset

Two people treated after Dorset farm chemical spill

Two people have been treated by paramedics after inhaling fumes from a chemical leak at a farm in Dorset.

The fire service was called by South Western Ambulance Service to Pentridge, near Cranborn, at about 1035 BST.

It is believed a container of formaldehyde was kicked over by an animal, a spokeswoman said.

Three fire crews have been dealing with the clean-up operation. It involved the chemical being absorbed into sand or soil.

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites